Friday 26 August 2011

Week 10 - The End

This is week 10 and the course is coming to an end. I have mixed feelings. I feel happy for all the things I learned and I just can't wait to see my project evaluation. I feel sad because it became a part of my daily routine to comment on nicenet, reach articles, reflect on my blog, etc. I will miss the surprises that Robert to give us every week. 
This week I was introduced to LOTI levels of integrating technology into teaching which are really helpful in identifying where you are standing in the tech integration route and also deciding where to go next. I am going to include this in my annual developmental plan and discuss it with my line manager. 

Hala

2 comments:

  1. Dear Hala

    It has really been nice knowing you. I liked your insights into my project. They helped me provide more clarity to certain aspects. I have also enjoyed reading your sincere comments on Nicenet. Your love for the discipline was always visible and occasionally I interacted with you directly.

    Sure, I will be happy to share the document once it is ready.

    Best regards

    Sharda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hala

    Yes, mixed feelings is the way I always feel as well at the end of the class. I will miss you and I will miss seeing the animated giff with the Egyptian boy carrying the flag : )

    It has been an honor to work with you, truly.

    Take care,
    Robert

    ReplyDelete